FACE PAINTING DISCLAIMER – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- We follow a strict code of practice regarding hygiene.? We use a clean sponge for each person and brushes are cleaned regularly throughout each event.? All equipment is cleaned thoroughly after each event.
- To ensure that health and hygiene standards are maintained, we ask that our products remain untouched by anyone other than the members of the team.? Please ensure that children are supervised at all times.
- All products used are water based, and tested for use on the skin.? They comply with FDA and EU regulations.? However, please note that all cosmetics can, on rare occasions, cause allergic reactions and we accept no liability for this.
- If the person to be painted has not been painted before or has sensitive skin, it is possible that face painting may cause irritation.? Please therefore ask for a patch test.? If there is no reaction after 15 minutes, the person may be painted.??? It is your responsibility to advise us of any sensitivity prior to painting and we accept no liability for irritation caused.
- ?We will paint?at the artists’ discretion?the face of children who in the artists opinion are under 3 years of age, or unlikely to sit to be painted.? However, in these cases the arm or hand may be painted upon request.
- WE DO NOT PAINT CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OLD.
- At private events/parties, it is the responsibility of the organiser to ensure that the permission of parents/guardians is obtained prior to children being painted.
- We reserve the right to refuse to paint the face of any person who appears unwell or with medical conditions such as, but not limited to, cold sores, psoriasis, open wounds, broken skin, conjunctivitis or other eye infections, runny nose, infected skin, headlice.? In these circumstances we are able to paint, at the artists’ discretion, the arm or hand of that person.
- We take no responsibility for the welfare or safety of persons waiting to be painted.? Please ensure that children waiting to be painted are supervised at all times.
- Face paints are easily removed with soap and water.? Baby wipes are not recommended as these may cause allergic reactions when used on the face.
- Some paints may leave a slight tint on the skin which should fade in a day or so.
- All paints used are water-based and as such should not stain clothing.? However, we will not be held liable for any damage to clothing or property.? Should this occur please cold soak the item prior to washing.
- Photographs will not be used without parental/guardian consent.? Any photographs taken will be used for promotional purposes only and identities will not be revealed to third parties.? A complimentary copy can be emailed to the parent/guardian upon request.
- We will not paint any person (regardless of age) against their wishes ? including sleeping children.
- We will not paint anything that?the artist deems?to be offensive, obscene and/or inappropriate for the event or group.
- Please do not eat or drink whilst being painted.
- Verbal or physical abuse will not be tolerated.
- All persons wishing to be painted must be presented with a clean, dry face.
- Once the queue has been closed, no-one else will be painted.
- We have public liability insurance of ?5 million.? A copy of the policy may be seen upon request
Cancelled engagements within 8 weeks prior to the party date will attract a fee of 50% of the total fee payable. ?100% will be due if not giving 8 week’s notice.
The only exception?would be adverse weather conditions via the Met office) the full balance will be bot be applied but a percentage only of 50%.
We also require a non-refundable deposit/booking fee payment of 50% of the party/event package ?booked with Cheltenham Face Painting. ?This will also be payable for Corporate events where no deposit has been secured but a booking fee confirmed.
Once correspondence has been received confirming a booking this will form the contract ?and this could be via Social media or email or text message.
This also relates to Corporate bookings paying in full via 30 days (Normal payments terms are to be be made by receipt of invoice)